May 31 - August 13
Safety Guidelines and refund policy
- There will be temperature checks at the beginning of each day or camp.
- All students, instructors, and staff are required to wear a face mask. We will have some available for purchase or you may pack your own.
- During camp we will have a scheduled snack time. Emerge will not provide snack. Parents/guardians are responsible for packing snack and water for their camper. Campers staying for half-day will have one snack, full day campers will have two snack times and a lunch time. Campers are required to bring their own lunch.
- We encourage you to dress for mess. To reduce sharing items, Emerge will not be able to provide aprons. We encourage you to pack your own apron or wear clothes you are ok with getting art on.
- The class size has been reduced to 4-5 depending on class size. Pre-registration is highly encouraged.
- If your camper, or anyone that the camper has been exposed to is showing symptoms of COVID, please let us know, and Emerge will issue a refund for any unused camp time.
Mini Masters (Ages 3 - 5)
Program Description: The Young Artist Mini Masters Program here at Emerge caters to children ages 3 to 5. This is a drop off camp program. Camp activities introduce young children to all areas of art, including pottery, painting, drawing, and more! We ask that all children enrolling in the program camps be potty trained.
Emerging Artist Camps (Grade K - 5)
The Emerging Artist Program at Emerge Gallery & Art Center offers youth the opportunity to experience the world of art through fun, interactive programs including activities such as movie making, claymation, music videos, painting, potter’s wheel, printmaking, photography, and much more! Please note: Campers are separated into classes by age, when possible.
Advanced youth Camps (Grade 6 and up)
The Advanced Youth Program at Emerge is a great opportunity for “tweens” and teenagers to expand their knowledge and expertise in various areas of fine art. We pride ourselves on high-quality, hands-on activities not capable in most schools such as metal design, potter’s wheel techniques, alternative photography, painting with advanced methods and materials, film editing, and more. Participants will be separated by age when necessary. Youth Camps are opportunities for youth to immerse themselves in the art area of their choice. Participants will work on in-depth art projects in the set area. Please note: Campers are separated into classes by age, when possible.